What kind of job are you looking for?
1244 SW 178th Avenue Beaverton, OR 97005
Title: Workflow Manger
Location: Beaverton, Oregon (97005)
Employment Type: 2 Year Contract
This opportunity is with an enterprise organization located in Beaverton, OR. Successful candidates will have previous experience assigning work, running daily status reports, and proactively identifying bottlenecks in work streams.
- 3+ years of team management experience in a technical field
- Strong customer service focus
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization
- Understanding of database development methodology and terms
- Understanding of development methodology and life cycle
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Sr Technical Recruiter - Contract Services
James is a Senior Technical Recruiter at EdgeLink, who is dedicated to helping people meet their career goals. Prior to his career as a recruiter, James spent nearly a decade in public education as a teacher, coach, and administrator. After receiving his B.S. in History from Eastern Oregon University and two masters degrees from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, James returned home to Portland with his wife Heather, daughter Hannah and son Matt. James is thrilled to be on the EdgeLink team because of our impeccable values and commitment to providing exceptional experiences to all. James strives to be an unwavering partner and advocate for his candidates, keeping their needs, desires, and ambitions at the center of his focus.