What kind of job are you looking for?
UI Software Engineer
1220 Howell Street Seattle, WA Seattle, WA 98101
Edgelink is seeking a Software Engineer to build scalable and sustainable solutions on a collaborative team in downtown Seattle, WA. This role is for a front end engineer to help build business-critical systems. Your responsibilities include:
· Designing, documenting and implementing clean and robust solutions to complex business problems.
· Demonstrating an ability to turn business needs into functional requirements, while also explaining technical details in ways the business can understand.
· Participate in defining, scoping and estimating resulting stories.
· Maintaining a high bar for code quality, testing and automation while finding opportunities to continuously improve them.
· Contributing to design and code reviews, ensuring the team ships high quality, scalable, maintainable and well-tested code.
· Maintaining a DevOps mindset, promoting cloud-oriented solutions while implementing and supporting monitoring, alerting, CI/CD pipelines as well as the team’ s Cloud infrastructure.
Interested? The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• 4+ years of professional experience across the full stack
• Bachelors in an engineering discipline, preferably computer science, or equivalent
• Experience with RESTful architecture and micro services.
• Knowledge of JSON and XML.
• Experience with system design, architecture, scaling, and performance testing.
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience with databases.
• Familiarity with CI/CD and testing tools
• Experience building enterprise level web applications from scratch, should be able to demonstrate deep understanding of technology choices
Experience in any of the following technologies is a huge PLUS!
• Proficiency with AWS
• Knowledge of Node.js
• Experience building services
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases
• Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
Apply today! Edgelink offers a competitive benefit package that includes healthcare and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Kashie is a Senior Technical Recruiter with the Contract Services Team. She was born and raised in Indiana and relocated with her little family to Lakewood, Colorado, for the mountains. Kashie loves adventure and used to travel three to four hours each weekend to find some elevation. Now, she only has to drive 10 minutes.