What kind of job are you looking for?
Boulder, CO 80301
EdgeLink has an amazing opportunity to join one of the Colorado’ s success stories. Our client is local but now has an international presence. They have an award winning business model and are actually making money. They just moved into a brand new state of the art office in East Boulder. They are highly recognized and regarded as the leader in their space.
They are looking to hire a Technical Consultant to join a their Professional Services Team. This is a very tight knit collaborative team that provides Pre and Post sales technical guidance. The manager is one of those unique technical leaders that understand the business, the people and the technology. This a great opportunity for someone who wants develop their technical skills, enjoys solving complex technical problems, and working with customers.
What you will be doing:
- Engaging with customers via on-site visits and calls to ensure they are getting the maximum value from the software suite.
- Supporting the sales team during the pre-sales cycle. This includes providing product demonstrations, technical presentations, identifying how products can solve the prospect’ s challenges, and resolving technical issues.
What you need:
- Technical. Experience with software development and scripting. Any experience with automated testing preferred. Development skills and methodology and networking knowledge a plus. You must be able to participate confidently in technical discussions and easily understand technical issues quickly. Must be able to rapidly pick up new skills as new technology and products are introduced.
- Experience with scripting, Selenium, Appium, Tosca or other QA automation tools prefered.
- Solution Creation. Demonstrable experience of using technology to create solutions that address customer needs that are targeted and creative using innovative ideas and considering solution duplication across sectors where possible.
- Communication. Ability to convey a deliberate message clearly, verbally and in writing; to listen, to ask questions, to understand, and to generate enthusiasm. High level of curiosity and understanding of customer dynamics and how that might be accelerating or, more importantly, hindering their path to success. Comfortable working with users as well as management to convey status information, make suggestions and applaud success.
- Must be able to travel to clients up to 25% of the time.
Salary: $70-95K + bonus
Executive Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Will is an Executive Technical Recruiter for EdgeLink’s Direct-Hire team and a true Denver native. He received his BS from the University of Colorado-Boulder and brings 15 years of recruiting experience to the firm. With his passion for finding great people for great companies, Will is enjoys being a trusted partner with those he works with and in helping establish EdgeLink as the premier technical staffing firm in Colorado.