What kind of job are you looking for?
TSOC Application Administrator
1300 W 120th Avenue Westminster, CO 80234
EdgeLink is seeking an Applications Administrator for an exciting contract to hire in Longmont, CO. You will be working in the Tech Support Operations Center in conjunction with Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Perform system and application monitoring to identify issues through resolution.
- Support the production applications and components
- Ticketing and incident resolution.
- Work directly with various technical support teams in regards to monitoring, event escalation, managing of incidents and alarm thresholds.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance (company will sponsor and pay)
- 2-5 years’ experience with Unix/Linux applications and systems.
- 2-5 years’ experience supporting software, general Unix Linux scripting (or other languages), database queries and messaging systems (WebMethods, WebSphere, Etc. )
- Database Support (Postgres, Oracle, SQL)
- Proven experience in supporting complex software environments
- Ability to work in a dynamic, continuously-improving team environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred, or comparable experience in related fields.
Looking for a leg up? Bonus points for the following experience (not required):
- Nimsoft experience helpful
- Experience with CA Service Desk preferred
- Ability to obtain a Secret level clearance
Technical Recruiter - Contract Services
Prior to joining EdgeLink, Nate earned a degree in Communications from Metro State University in Denver and spent several successful years working in the Pharmaceutical industry before transitioning to the staffing industry where he gained valuable experience working with both clients and candidates to help them better their professional lives. Nate is originally from Oklahoma (an Okie!), and is a die-hard Oklahoma City Thunder and Oklahoma Sooner fan. Aside from that, Nate and his wife thoroughly enjoy life in Colorado and all that it has to offer including hiking, spending time outdoors and trying new foods.