What kind of job are you looking for?
Sr. SW Engineer -MacOS Developer
Beaverton, OR 97008
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented MacOS developer. In this role, you will join the team of Product Management, Software, QA and R&D engineers responsible for developing embedding strategy and design guidance tools for iOS and Mac OS in support of our product.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BSCS, other strong mathematical education, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years development experience on MacOS
- 2+ years development experience on Swift
- Strong programming skills in C++, Obj-C
- Solid understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Creativity and enthusiasm for design and UI
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem solving skills
- Proven track record shipping high quality products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience developing plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- Exposure to signal processing or graphics algorithms
- Interest in digital watermarking technology
Shannon Malcom Peters
Executive Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Shannon has been with EdgeLink for 10+ years and is the most senior recruiter on the direct-hire services team. She has extensive experience in recruiting practices and development, as well as client and account management. Her focus is on building long-term business partnerships with her candidates and clients to provide exceptional talent solutions.
Shannon holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Linfield College.