What kind of job are you looking for?
Sr. QA Engineer (Automated)
2000 Central Ave Boulder, CO 80301
Sr. Automation QA Engineer
EdgeLink has an amazing opportunity to join one of the Colorado’ s success stories. Our client is local but now has an international presence. They have an award winning business model and are actually making money They just moved into a brand new state of the art office with easy access in East Boulder. They are highly recognized and regarded as the leader in their space.
They are looking to hire a full time QA Engineer to join a team of very smart motivated tam. This is a very tight knit collaborative team that is working on a new and existing suite of products. The CTO is one of those unique technical leaders that understand the business, the people and the technology. This is a very high profile green field project that has the potential to be a real game changer in the industry. They are highly collaborative, laid back, fun, lean and efficient.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop an maintain comprehensive automated test frameworks
- Integrate automation frameworks with continuous integration server.
- Develop tests for web and mobile applications
- Participate in sprint planning activities and daily stand-ups
- Ability and desire to mentor and train junior QA engineers
- Define test plans and design tools for functional and performance testing
- Work with cross functional teams to identify solutions for project impediments
What you need:
- BS/BA in technical field or related experience
- 5+ years of professional software QA experience
- Understanding of complete SDLC
- Experience building automated QA frameworks
- Experience with modern automated QA tools (Selenium, Postman, TestNG, JUnit)
- Functional API, Data, performance testing in and automated environment
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Enjoy mentoring and teaching
Client is unable to Sponsor H1-B visa’ s, provide relocation, or Corp2Corp
Executive Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Will is an Executive Technical Recruiter for EdgeLink’s Direct-Hire team and a true Denver native. He received his BS from the University of Colorado-Boulder and brings 15 years of recruiting experience to the firm. With his passion for finding great people for great companies, Will is enjoys being a trusted partner with those he works with and in helping establish EdgeLink as the premier technical staffing firm in Colorado.