What kind of job are you looking for?
Sr. Product Manager
Beaverton, OR 97008
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the development of one or more vertical industry solutions that are built on our Platform. This position will work with several teams at our company to define and deliver solutions for multinational brands with an initial focus on manufacturing and recycling initiatives. This role will require a solid working knowledge of our Embedded Systems products and SDKs and partner ecosystem that will comprise key components of these solutions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Own one or more solutions in our company portfolio
• Own, maintain and communicate the vision, release schedule and roadmap for your solution(s)
• Define, develop and deliver solution stacks focused on solving customer problems in targeted vertical industry segments
• Understand requests from customers, ecosystem partners and the business
• Develop business cases and pricing models to support solution development
• Guide new solution concepts through the Stage-Gate (PMP) process
• Define requirements and success measures for each development effort
• Create and manage a prioritized backlog of improvements for each solution
• Work with Engineering and other Product Managers to ensure there is clarity on development goals
• Work with Product Marketing and Sales to help define messaging and market positioning
• Coordinate delivery and support of solutions to customers and partners, including necessary specs and documentation
• Be the internal Subject Matter Expert for your solution(s) and their respective industry segments
• Up to 30% travel to attend both domestic and international customer/partners visits, conferences and other marketing events
• Training in Pragmatic Marketing product management methodologies
• Collaborate with Product Marketing
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years in a software product management role
• 7+ years career experience
• Experience with defining and managing industry solutions
• Experience in machine vision systems and industrial automation solutions
• Proven track record of successful collaboration with technical teams
• Experienced with the Scrum process
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Certified Scrum Product Owner
Shannon Malcom Peters
Executive Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Shannon has been with EdgeLink for 10+ years and is the most senior recruiter on the direct-hire services team. She has extensive experience in recruiting practices and development, as well as client and account management. Her focus is on building long-term business partnerships with her candidates and clients to provide exceptional talent solutions.
Shannon holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Linfield College.