What kind of job are you looking for?
Sr. DSP Engineer
9300 SW Gemini Drive Beaverton, OR 97008
DSP Engineer - #9069 #LI-MS1
DSP Engineer needed for a direct-hire position in Beaverton. This global company specialized in developing professional class conferencing and media distribution systems. In this roll you will use your expertise in digital signal processing, especially related to discrete-time speech and your programming skills to develop and optimize real-time signal processing algorithms for a variety of products.
- MSEE, CS, Math Physics or other technical degree
- Strong MATLAB
- Experience with in-house research and development with a goal of creating patent protected intellectual property
- Expertise in audio algorithm development
- Academic or professional research in signal processing with a focused on audio and speech
- Knowledge of real-time audio, buffer processing and latency tradeoffs
- Strong C/C++ programming and architecture skills
- Familiar with RTOS concepts
- Experience with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), beamforming (microphone arrays), adaptive filtering, etc.
This is as direct-hire position with competitive salary and benefits.
***Please note: We will not consider inquiries from consultants or contractors.
Manager, Direct Hire Services
Working in the Pacific Northwest recruiting market since 1997, Mark has extensive experience managing major accounts, mentoring recruiters, and identifying industry-leading talent for client companies. Mark regularly recruits for early stage companies and is particularly interested in emerging technologies such as mobile computing, cloud technologies and the “Internet of Things”.
Before joining EdgeLink, Mark served as a major accounts manager for Verizon Wireless where he was responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the Oregon and Southwest Washington markets, as well as strategic planning for the wireless technology initiatives of major accounts. Prior to that, Mark was a senior account executive at a publicly-held IT firm based in the Silicon Valley. He was responsible for developing and increasing new business in the Pacific Northwest markets.
Prior to his recruiting career, Mark spent 13 years in the media industry. After several years of writing, directing, and producing TV commercials and music videos in Seattle and Eugene, he co-founded Instore Entertainment, a media/production company that was an early pioneer in point-of-sale video programming. Mark has won several media-related awards including two CLIO and two ACE awards for advertising and promotion and three RIAA gold records for recording industry promotional achievements.
Mark enjoys digital photography and graphics design and still works on the occasional video project.