What kind of job are you looking for?
Software Technician, Linux installs, upgrade (robotics products)
1500 Cherry St suite a Louisville, CO 80027
We are looking for Linux system administration skills to help primary responsibility will be to configure, upgrade, and monitor our robot software. If you' re a software technician, Linux Systems Admin with PC Technician skills this could be an exciting role for you. If you' ve completed your computer science degree and working as a Systems Admin or Support Engineer and you' re looking for the chance to break into robotics, and even a programming career over the years...let' s talk about this.
- Set up PC' s and computers that control the robots
- Install and upgrade the software versions
- Check the network configurations and VPNs
- Make sure the image processing / camera is working correctly
- Roll out software updates on robots that are already deployed
- Monitor Linux operating systems, resolve and troubleshoot when needed
- Write Bash scripts (Ansible a plus) to help automate tasks
- Perform hardware and software changes as needed for new robot deployments, configure, set up network cables
- Linux command line
- 2+ years professional experience as a junior programmer or as a Linux Systems Administrator (BS Computer Science degree a plus)
- Experience with: Python, C++, ROS (a plus)
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.