What kind of job are you looking for?
12100 West 6th Ave Lakewood, CO 80228
Edgelink is actively looking for a Software Manager for our client in Lakewood, CO. Our client is a national leader in the medical device industry. For over 20 years, they’ ve grown to become one of the biggest names in their field and have worked to double their stock price in the last year alone. This position will report to VP of Engineering who is a unique leader that understands people, technology, and business. Their environment is all about autonomy and growth – both personally and within their organization. Their platform gives you the tools to physically see what you create and asks you to make an immediate impact.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team of 5-10 software/firmware engineers
- Develop, enhance, and customize their suite of software and firmware products
- Manage continuous integration and deployment processes
- Assess productivity of team and direct their daily activities
- Contribute to and lead their Agile practices
What you need:
- BS in Computer Science or a technical field
- Experience in medical device field
- 7+ years development experience using Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, Tableau or related
- 3+ years Management experience within Software Development field
Client is unable to sponsor Corp2Corp or provide relocation assitance.
Salary: $135-150k + bonus
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.