What kind of job are you looking for?
8101 E. Prentice Avenue Greenwood Village, CO 80111
We currently have an opening for a Software Engineer in our Denver office. The principal responsibility of this position will be to help redesign, enhance, and maintain our Accounts Receivable system coded in C#, with WCF services. This system is being built with all of the latest versions of HTML, CSS, .NET and BootStrap. This Engineer will also work on internal tools that help multiple departments throughout the company improve their processes. We' re seeking a developer with a minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in full life cycle design and deployment of web based applications and demonstrated application development with C# and SQL Server.
Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science preferred
- 3+ years C#
- 3+ years SQL Server
- 3+ years ASP.NET
- .NET 4.0
- WCF Services
- SQL Server 2008 design, stored procedure and trigger creation
- Design Patterns
- Visual Studio 2012 or later
- Entrepreneurial spirit - As the industry leader, we are continually innovating and breaking new ground.
- Dynamic environment - Expect new challenges and make an impact every day.
- Personal development - Always opportunities to learn and grow.
- Generous benefits - Medical, PTO Policy and Company 401K match.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dawn is a Technical Recruiter with a background in non profit management. After running her own non profit, Dance Another World, for several years, Dawn made the transition into a new career with EdgeLink. When she’s not working, Dawn is traveling with her husband, spending time with her pups, family, and friends, or working on school work for her Master’s in Public Administration.