What kind of job are you looking for?
Site Reliability DevOps Release Eng: AWS BigData
831 Pearl Street Boulder, CO 80302
Join an exciting, vibrant company with 150 employees and 8 years in business. Work on important product and platform that makes a difference in people' s lives (instead of some widget for business reporting or something;?)
An exciting time...taking the existing platform and going Big Data. Hired new Big Data Director and new data science team to work alongside the front end, platform and DevOps teams.
Ready to hire someone for Site Reliability...DevOps and release engineering with AWS, and any BigData tools. This is an important position. I' ll explain all about it and share the history and details of the company for you...and then you can decide if it makes sense for you to consider.
You' ll be establishing a smooth and automated deployment pipeline. You' ll be leveraging the latest and great most promising technology and given the resources that you need.
Linux, AWS, Docker. We have existing DevOps so in this role you' ll be able to lead and guide and implement fun technologies. Your work will make a difference in people' s lives!
- Automated builds and deployments within the AWS infrastructure
- Continuous integration test harnesses
- Tech stack and resources for you:
- CircleCI, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elastic Search, RDS, Aurora DB, TravisCI
- We' re looking for 5+ years of experience Building and extended an automated CI/CD pipeline, in a big data environment (Elasticsearch, Kafka, Elastic Map Reduce/Hadoop)
- Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, ECS
- Git, Github, Jenkins, Ansible/Puppet, Linux, Docker, Redis, CloudFormation/Terraform, Nginx, PostgreSQL
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.