What kind of job are you looking for?
Senior Software Engineer
1644 Platte Street, Suite #322 Denver, CO 80202
Edgelink is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer for our client in Downtown Denver. You would be working at an exciting start-up founded four years ago, with a goal to solve an important problem within healthcare industry! Currently, there are similar companies doing this, however, they have an API that can integrate with Doctor’ s offices!
You will be solving an important problem while using AI and Machine learning. You will be working alongside a bright team of data scientists, software engineers, and product experts in the healthcare analytics space.
What you will be doing:
- Backend Python Software Development
- Research, develop, and deploy Machine Learning Solutions
- Work closely with Product Owners and Data Scientists as you architect, expand and build new software for the evolving software solution
- Working on an advanced AI Machine Learning Platform that' s solving a massive problem in healthcare
- In the future you’ ll hire more and lead the team as you build the next generation of products and help to grow the company
- Have a voice in the product, the team and the future of the company
-BS in Computer Science or other technical degree,
-3+ years’ experience in Software Engineering
-Enterprise ready API, API development
-Primarily focused on Backend Development
- Familiarity with cloud-based database architecture (AWS)
- Decisive and self-directed, comfortable working in rapid-paced, constantly changing environment, “ startup” mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication
-Interested and Understanding of BlockChain Technologies
Ideal Candidates would also have:
-Looking to grow into a leadership role
What you will receive:
- Competitive early stage equity package (for full-time employees)
- Office located in a vibrant section of Downtown Denver
- Access to (and mentorship from) some of the foremost thinkers in the industry through Techstars and 500 Startups network of mentors and advisors
- Great work environment with generous PTO and a flexible schedule
- The chance to join a “ work hard / play hard” team of talented, hard-working operators who are also skiers, rafters, climbers, and have a passion for helping others.
Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Loralin loves to be challenged, is highly determined and is focused on developing meaningful client relationships. She loves what recruiting has to offer and is able to demonstrate these attributes on a daily basis while working for EdgeLink and on behalf of her clients and candidates. Loralin originally moved from to Denver from Kansas City and has found her home here. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, cooking, baseball and attending any and all concerts in the greater Colorado area.