What kind of job are you looking for?
Senior SQL Server/Data Base Administrator
5299 DTC Blvd Floor 9 Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Hiring Senior SQL Server Developer, DBA for profitable, successful, and proven company!
- Headquartered in South Denver. with 20 satellite offices in the US
- Moving into a brand new state of the art office next month
- This database will be ' your baby'. A senior role with autonomy. An important, visible role. Join a team of 3 right now and add more data analysts as you need them.
- The kind of role you can look back on in future years and be proud of the success and impact that you made
- Realistic expectations and the time you need to ramp up!
What you' ll be doing:
- Design reporting and new databases
- Maintain and expand data warehouse – ETL
- Assists the BI Analyst in creating a reporting cube
- Create, maintain, a library of T-SQL queries and SPROCS/stored procedures
- Import data from other Data Base Management Systems (SAS – Accounting, Salesforce, ADP, payroll, and others)
- Analyzes user requirements to develop code and supporting database objects
- Demonstrates a strong application of database structures, theories, principles and practices
What you need to have
- BS in Computer Science or related field (helpful but not required)
- 5+ years of SQL Developer/DBA
- 2+ years MS SQL Server database development
- Oracle is a plus
Please respond and we' ll tell you all about this! Then… you can decide if it' s right for you.
Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Jennifer is a Technical Recruiter specializing in Direct Hire for Edgelink. The opportunity to work with clients and candidates alike are especially appealing to her. Jennifer's very first job was not technical nor was it in recruiting, she was a lifeguard at small city pool in her hometown in AL. Over an eight year span, she saved over 50 people from drowning and truly impacted her life. According to Jennifer, "It was a feel-good job and the tan was a nice bonus".