What kind of job are you looking for?
Senior Mobile Engineer - Android, iOS, Xamarin, Phonegap, AWS
1315 W Century Dr Louisville, CO 80027
Edgelink is actively looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer for our client in Louisville, CO. They are a unique SaaS company that can be described as the " Amazon of the healthcare industry" and are expanding their offices to meet market demand. Their laid back culture is very much so focused on employee input and autonomy, creating tons of opportunity within for internal growth. This is a unique opportunity to work with a diverse team of rock stars at an office that has stunning views of the front range.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the team' s efforts to create both iOS and Android applications
- Developing APIs to work with mobile functions
- Mentoring juniors and coordinating activities between teams
What you need:
- 5+ years of software and mobile development experience
- Strong J2EE skills
- Demonstrated ability of creating and releasing mobile applications in App Store or Android Market Place
- Proven experience using third party APIs
Please respond if you' re interested and we' ll tell you all about it!
Account Manager - Contract Services
Brian received his degree from Michigan State University in Finance & Sales Leadership. Originally born and raised in Orange County, California, Brian has lived in four different states in the past two years from Michigan to Colorado. Growing up, he watched his dad become the successful salesperson that he is today. Brian has been working in sales for the past four years trying to become the best salesperson that he can be, just like his dad. Brian's mantra is that "life’s always better with good food and good people".