What kind of job are you looking for?
QA Automation Engineer
1875 Lawrence Street Suite 550 Denver, CO 80202
Edgelink is actively looking for a QA Automation Engineer for our client in Denver, CO. Our client is one of the fastest growing mental health companies in the US and just partnered with a well-funded, global leader in managing chronic diseases. In their rapidly growing office, you' ll work with a team of engineers and scientists to test and deliver their products that help encourage better mental health. Work alongside company dogs, enjoy catered lunch 4 days a week, and fancy yourself with flexible work from home policies.
What you will be doing:
- Working for a unique boss that understands people, technology, and business
- Creating test case suites for new product features
- Automating with your favorite mobile automation suite
- Building/testing complex data sets
- Perform manual test case execution
What you need:
- A strong desire to make a difference in the healthcare field
- Experience testing in both iOS and Android
- Experience with native mobile automation tools such as Xamarin or Appium
- Strong understanding of SQL
- RESTful APIs (cypress.io, protractor, postman or similar)
Client is unable to sponsor Corp2Corp.
Interested? Apply and we' ll give you a call to tell you all about it!
Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Gabrielle is a Technical Recruiter who is focused on creating long lasting relationships. She has an extensive background in account management and customer service, bringing a strong focus on clear and effective communication with her clients. As a Florida born Coloradan, Gabrielle is a new-found mountain enthusiast and often spends her free time with her Golden Retriever.