What kind of job are you looking for?
6360 S. Fiddlers Green Circle Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Major Telecom Company looking for a Project Manager with mobile device launch experience.
This position is responsible for launching new mobile devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets, accessories, etc.) and managing lifecycle activities (i.e., end-of-life; price changes; etc) on the Mobile Product roadmap.
Creating and managing a cross-functional project schedule, driving cross-functional collaboration, and serving as a central point of contact to drive execution is at the center of this fast paced, highly visible role.
Strong project management and communication skills are needed to be successful in this position and the position will report to the Sr. Manager of Mobile Product Delivery, and will operate in a highly matrixed environment with numerous key stakeholders.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation
- Executes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, and meet high quality standards
- Responsible for handling multiple, fast-paced projects simultaneously
- Develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions with respect to delivery as aligned with project vision and scope
- Serves as a resource to product managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes
- Reports on project status, issues and risks
Dawn is a Technical Recruiter with a background in non profit management. After running her own non profit, Dance Another World, for several years, Dawn made the transition into a new career with EdgeLink. When she’s not working, Dawn is traveling with her husband, spending time with her pups, family, and friends, or working on school work for her Master’s in Public Administration.