What kind of job are you looking for?
Node.JS Cloud Engineer
427 W 12800 S Draper, UT 84020
We are seeking a talented Node.JS developer for our cloud team. As a key member of our cloud team, you would have ownership of one of our key cloud services for a rapidly growing product line.
- Deliver scalable solutions for hundreds of thousands of connected devices
- Lead development of new cloud features from concept through production
- Translate feature requests into development plans, milestones, and documentation
- Benchmark existing infrastructure and optimize key performance hotspots
- Automate reporting of key cloud metrics. Track cloud performance and stability
- Identify and fix bugs in cloud infrastructure
- Create and maintain clear documentation for APIs, infrastructure, and roadmaps
- 4+ years of experience with cloud services and RESTful APIs
- Strong ability to remain focused and deliver results in a highly autonomous environment
- Clear and concise communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Devops experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Kubernetes experience
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, ReactJS, GraphQL
- Websockets and WebRTC experience
Shannon Malcom Peters
Executive Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Shannon has been with EdgeLink for 10+ years and is the most senior recruiter on the direct-hire services team. She has extensive experience in recruiting practices and development, as well as client and account management. Her focus is on building long-term business partnerships with her candidates and clients to provide exceptional talent solutions.
Shannon holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Linfield College.