What kind of job are you looking for?
Jr. System Administrator
19545 NW Von Neumann Drive #210 Beaverton, OR 97006
Title: System Administrator
Location: Beaverton, Oregon (97006)
Employment Type: Full Time
Edgelink is looking for a junior to mid-level System Administrator to join a growing team in Beaverton. From a skills perspective we are targeting candidates with the following:
- 2+ years of experience in troubleshooting client and server operating systems in networked infrastructures
- Understanding of Cloud, Data Centers, Applications, Databases, Networking, Storage, Compute, and 3rd party dependencies
- Proficiency with monitoring tooling (Orion, Sumologic, Statful, Vectra, Cylance)
- Familiarity with commercial cloud systems such as AWS and Google
- Familiarity with troubleshooting various operating system including Linux and Microsoft server
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies: IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP); IP filtering and firewalling; Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS); Quality of Service; MPLS; Ethernet
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Sr Technical Recruiter - Contract Services
James is a Senior Technical Recruiter at EdgeLink, who is dedicated to helping people meet their career goals. Prior to his career as a recruiter, James spent nearly a decade in public education as a teacher, coach, and administrator. After receiving his B.S. in History from Eastern Oregon University and two masters degrees from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, James returned home to Portland with his wife Heather, daughter Hannah and son Matt. James is thrilled to be on the EdgeLink team because of our impeccable values and commitment to providing exceptional experiences to all. James strives to be an unwavering partner and advocate for his candidates, keeping their needs, desires, and ambitions at the center of his focus.