2000 Ultimate Way
| Work from home flexibility
Job Category: Software
Job Number: 12766
Pay Range: 84
Remote IT Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Oracle CPQ Cloud job.
Location: 100% remote
Pay: $79 - $84/hr. W2
Type: 12-month contract
A software company that provides HR, payroll, and workforce management technology and services to elevate the work experience is seeking to add a Senior Oracle CPQ Business Systems Analyst with specific focus on Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines). The ideal candidate can act as a Subject Matter Expert in Quote-to-Cash processes, the related processes, and the Oracle CPQ Cloud platform. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
As key member of the dedicated Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Understanding the goals of business & then provide support to the existing Oracle CPQ Cloud solutions within Quote-to-Cash (and related solutions), working on production support, trouble-shooting issues, and implementing small to medium enhancements. Contribute to large strategic projects and/or new solutions in this space.
- Design and implement Oracle CPQ Cloud-based solutions to meet or exceed business requirements, adhering to best practices and solutions design standards, with an emphasis on maximizing out-of-the-box solutions. Help the business to solve moderately complex issues by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, cross-functional needs, and system capabilities.
- Employ a variety of approaches to collecting and documenting business and functional requirements. Such techniques may include, but not limited to, leading workshops, writing use cases, creating context diagrams, and performing stakeholder analysis.
- Collaborate regularly with other Business Systems Analysts and Application Solution Consultants on cross-functional requests and solutions.
- Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing.
- 3+ years of experience in business systems analysis.
- 3+ years of Quote-to-Cash experience, including understanding of the following topics/processes: products, pricing, discounting, quoting processes, booking, sales compensation, order acceptance, order fulfillment, service contracts, billing, amendments, renewals, etc.
- 2+ years of Oracle CPQ Cloud experience. Good understanding of Oracle CPQ Cloud capabilities, best practices and limitations.
- Familiarity with any of the following applications is a plus: Salesforce CPQ, Conga, DocuSign, PactSafe, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle EBS.
- Salesforce and/or Salesforce CPQ experience is helpful, but not required.
If this remote Oracle CPQ Business Systems Analyst position is interesting to you, apply today! We’re moving quickly to identify our next team member!
EdgeLink offers our employees the following benefits:
- Aetna Medical health insurance*: choice of three plans to fit your healthcare needs
- Ameritas Dental Insurance*
- Ameritas Vision Insurance*
- Health Savings Account (when enrolled in a high deductible health plan)*
- 401(k) Savings Account
- Voluntary Benefits including short term disability, Life insurance, and hospital care policies
*eligibility is contingent upon employees working an average of 30 or more hours per week
Keywords: Oracle CPQ, Quote-to-cash, salesforce CPQ, Configure, price, quote, business systems analyst, Business Analyst