What kind of job are you looking for?
IT Manager, Network/routers/firewalls, Windows Systems Engineer/Server Admin/ Exchange
350 Market Basalt, CO 81621
Windows Systems Engineer, Networks/routers/switches/firewalls
- Supporting 15 -20 computers (laptops, desktops)
- iPhones, security camera technology, home automation system
- Stay current on the latest/greatest devices
- Report on and advise owner on purchases and upgrades
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree is required (Computer Information Systems or related is highly preferred)
- Windows Server Administration, Exchange
- Networks: NexGen firewalls, routers, switches (OSPF, Subnetting, Wireless LAN) and ability to configure, monitor and troubleshoot LAN/WAN and 802.11 wireless network infrastructure
- Ability to install updates, patches and hot fixes, troubleshooting, planning and implementing solutions
- Data backup and recovery
- Email administration
- Dvelop and test a Disaster Recovery Plan
- MUST have strong communication skills. Assertive, articulate, able to explain plans, updates and advise on technical decisions to Executive (written & verbal)
- Experience living in the mountains
Helpful to have:
- Next Gen firewall experience
- Certifications; CCNA, MCSP, MCSE, MSITP a plus
- Build and implement firewall rules, packet capture, cryptographic protocols (including IPSec, HTTPS, hashing and PKI) a plus
Company has been in business for 15+ years and has about 10 employees. Profitable and stable. Strong salary. Health and medical benefits and PTO provided. Position located in the high country of the Colorado mountains.
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.