What kind of job are you looking for?
Full Stack Software Engineer-.NET
10368 Westmoor Drive Westminster, CO 80021
Full Stack Software Engineer
EdgeLink has an amazing opportunity to join one of the Colorado’ s success stories. Our client is local but now has an international presence. They have an award winning suite of SaaS products and are actually making money. They just moved into a brand new state of the art office with easy access to Denver and Boulder. They are highly recognized and regarded as the leader in their space.
They are looking to hire a full time Software Engineer to join a team of very smart motivated Engineers. This is a very tight knit collaborative team that is working on a new and existing suite of products. The manager of this team is one of those unique technical leaders that understands the business, the people and the technology. He empowers his team build a better mouse trap and encourages innovation. This is a very high profile project that has the potential to be a real game changer in the industry. They are highly collaborative, laid back, fun, lean and efficient.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop and maintain suite of web, mobile, and desk top applications
- Collaborate in the planning, design and development for a release
- Build highly scalable application processing large amounts data
- Present design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature to the Product team.
What you need:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3 -10 years professional software development experience.
- Experience with C#, .NET
- Professional experience with modern JS Frameworks ( Angular, NodeJS, TypeScript, React, Bootstrap, Vue)
- Experience in Test-Driven Development and Agile process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Problem solving. How do we make things easier and more efficient
- Curiosity: What are industry trends. What has been done, what works and doesn’ t
Salary $100-125K DOE + bonus
Client is unable to Sponsor H1-B visa’ s, provide relocation, or Corp2Corp
Executive Technical Recruiter - Direct Hire Services
Will is an Executive Technical Recruiter for EdgeLink’s Direct-Hire team and a true Denver native. He received his BS from the University of Colorado-Boulder and brings 15 years of recruiting experience to the firm. With his passion for finding great people for great companies, Will is enjoys being a trusted partner with those he works with and in helping establish EdgeLink as the premier technical staffing firm in Colorado.