What kind of job are you looking for?
Director of Supply Chain Management
8101 E. Prentice Avenue Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Director of Supply Chain Management -- Redwood City, CA
You will work for a company that is transforming the healthcare industry.
As Director of Supply Chain Management, you will manage and organize all activities related to the products and goods that we maintain and supply to our customers. Your role begins with identifying resources and materials and ends with the purchase of goods by our clients. You will partner with the operations and finance teams to help build and maintain efficient processes and procedures for supplier and inventory management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This role is responsible for:
- Establishing processes and procedures for efficient procurement and inventory management
- Establishing and/or maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Supplier negotiation and supplier selection
- Placing orders with supplier and confirming pricing and availability
- Confirming purchase orders and ETA with employees that generated requests for purchases
- Manage warehouse staff and all order fulfillment activities
- Oversee receiving of all supplies and services
- Managing the preparation and reporting of monthly inventory
- Reporting of purchasing trends, supply usage, and contract performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in Laboratory purchasing, a plus
- Experience with ERP, Purchasing, and/or Inventory Management Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Detail orientation and ability to work with large product numbers
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit - As the industry leader, we are continually innovating and breaking new ground.
- Dynamic environment - Expect new challenges and make an impact every day.
- Personal development - Always opportunities to learn and grow.
- Generous benefits - Medical, PTO Policy and Company 401K match.
Dawn is a Technical Recruiter with a background in non profit management. After running her own non profit, Dance Another World, for several years, Dawn made the transition into a new career with EdgeLink. When she’s not working, Dawn is traveling with her husband, spending time with her pups, family, and friends, or working on school work for her Master’s in Public Administration.