What kind of job are you looking for?
Director Data Engineering;; Hadoop/EMR, ElasticSearch
831 Pearl Street Boulder, CO 80302
Build and lead the Data Engineering Team and data platform. Construct the data lake and repository. Everything from the acquisition of data to transforming it. Figure out how we design it, how we acquire the data and how do we cleanse it and normalize it. Data will come from different sources so need to normalize it. Construct data pipeline. This role still has to be technical...not only managing people. Looking for someone that has a strong point of view on what the architecture should be.
- Hire, mentor and build data engineering team
- Designing and Implement data architectures, infrastructure, data pipelines
- Build a big data platform with an eye on performance
- Bachelor’ s or Master' s degree in Computer Science or related
- 3+ years of experience leading and mentoring
- Adtech, ecommerce or consumer research industry experience (preferred)
- Related tools and technologies; Hadoop, Kafka, Elastic Search
- Security and Privacy standards - NIST CSF/HIPAA
- Cloud deployments with modern DevOps/SRE principles
- SQL/NoSQL, MySQL (both relational and NoSQL database architecture)
Company is thriving and it' s an exciting time to join. An impactful position...moving the organization forward. Work on an important platform that' s used to help people!
Let' s talk about it...
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.