What kind of job are you looking for?
DevOps Release Engineer Linux CI/CD Kubernetes
2001 6th Ave # 2100 Seattle, WA 98121
Release Engineer, DevOps, Linux, Python, CI/CD, Git, Jenkins
Join an established, profitable, company that' s been in business for decades.
We are searching for a Release Engineerfor our Seattle, WA office
You' ll be responsible for engineering and administrating applications, runtime environments, databases, and integration and deployment pipelines in a cloud-hybrid environment with a focus on operations, reliability and solutions engineering.
• Continuous integration & continuous deployment (CI/CD)
• Continuous monitoring
• Implementing strategies for rollbacks, auto-scaling and self-healing
• Managing container orchestration clusters
• Infrastructure/application availability, latency, performance, monitoring, and efficiency tuning
- Degree in computer information systems or computer science or related experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Git, Jenkins (build & release tools)
- DevOps methodologies
- Networking concepts, cloud computing, open source software
- Security best practices in cloud and traditional data center environments
This is an impactful, important position. We' re looking for a junior to mid level Linux engineer with CI/CD knowledge and 2 to 6 years of industry experience.
If you have the right aptitude and a good foundation let' s talk about this.
Let' s talk about it...
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.