What kind of job are you looking for?
DevOps Release Engineer Linux CI/CD Kubernetes
Broomfield, CO 80021
Join a successful, profitable and stable company that' s been in business for decades creating important scientific technologies.
Gain some of the hottest/most valuabel skills in Kubernetes, Docker, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), Python, Git, Jenkins, Cloud and AWS
Maybe you' re doing Linux System Admin or Application Support work? Maybe you' re tired of doing break/fix and handling fires all the time?
You' d like to be a part of the solution and be proactive! You' re ready to grow into a higher level role?
- Make a strong impact with a visible, important position
- Work for a quality manager...a great guy that is motivated to help you grow your skills and career.
You' ll be working to tie Kubernetes to AWS. You' ll be evaluating and assessing the current build and release pipeline, then creating a plan for improving and modernizing.
- We have Linux System Administrators in place to do the break fix and support work so your role is higher level vision, strategy, design...model the right solution then help to train up the team around you.
- Administer applications, runtime environments, databases, and integration and deployment pipelines in a cloud-hybrid environment with a focus on operations, reliability and solutions engineering
- Continuous integration & continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Continuous monitoring
- Implementing strategies for rollbacks, auto-scaling and self-healing
- Managing container orchestration clusters
- Infrastructure/application availability, latency, performance, monitoring, and efficiency tuning
- Degree in computer information systems or computer science or related experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Git, Jenkins (build & release tools)
- DevOps methodologies
- Networking concepts, cloud computing, open source software
- Security best practices in cloud and data center environments (a plus)
If you have the right aptitude and a good foundation let' s talk about this.
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.