What kind of job are you looking for?
1300 W 120th Avenue Westminster, CO 80234
Edgelink is searching for a DevOps Engineer for a contract position in Westminster, CO. You will covers a wide range of design and implementation activities for the build and deployment systems for our primary, web-based imagery delivery platform. You will play a central role in migrating our system to AWS, and modernizing our deployment pipeline.
- Create, maintain, and extend build infrastructure including automated builds, database migration validation, and automated verification testing.
- Collaborate with Agile teams to design and implement pipeline stages that meet business objectives
- Partner with team members, architect, and development teams to migrate our products to the AWS cloud.
- Provide software configuration management. Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the pipeline stages.
- Maintain and enhance infrastructure for automated database migrations.
- Maniacal focus on meeting deliverables while working with the product owner on defining and prioritizing improvements.
Strong candidates will have current experience with the following:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Git and are familiar with GitFlow concepts
- building software using Maven or Gradle, utilizing plugins when available, but not afraid to create one
- building, packaging, and deploying C, C++, Python, Java, Tomcat, and other product artifacts in RPMs and Docker containers
- writing Jenkins pipeline scripts or similar technology to coordinate the building, packaging, and deployment of software
- managing build artifacts and their pipeline state using the Artifactory REST API
- authoring AWS CloudFormation templates and parameterized deployment scripts for infrastructure automation
- creating and managing VPCs, subnets, NACLs, security groups, and internet and NAT gateways
- developing and implementing a system security plan that encompasses enterprise guidelines
- designing and implementing blue/green deployment methodologies that may include non-destructive or destructive database changes
- Scripting with Python, Bash, and Groovy
- 5+ years using RedHat-family operating systems
- Knowledge of Agile development process from build through deployment
- US Citizenship
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Active Secret or TS/SCI Clearance (not required)
- Comfortable using AWS CLI
- Production experience with any of the following technologies: Packer, Postgres, Amazon RDS or Aurora, Lambda, Spring Boot, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, ELK stack, highly scaled monitoring dashboards.
Apply within! We offer a competitive benefit package during your contract period. There are also many onsite benefits at our company. Equal opportunity employer.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Kashie is a Senior Technical Recruiter with the Contract Services Team. She was born and raised in Indiana and relocated with her little family to Lakewood, Colorado, for the mountains. Kashie loves adventure and used to travel three to four hours each weekend to find some elevation. Now, she only has to drive 10 minutes.