What kind of job are you looking for?
921 SW Washington St. Suite 850 Portland, OR 97205
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Beaverton, Oregon (97005)
Employment Type: 2 Year Contract
This opportunity is with an enterprise organization located in Beaverton Oregon. Successful candidates will have previous experience developing database queries, scripts, tools, and methods to manage data. Also, you’ ll be asked to evaluate and write complex SQL queries, and can create and maintain common database objects such as views, stored procedures, and user-defined functions.
- Develop and maintain ETL procedures
- Develop and maintain database stored procedures, user-defined functions, views, and triggers
- Write custom and ad-hoc SQL queries and update queries
- BS Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with MS SQL Server, 2008 R2 or higher, as a developer or DBA
- Strong SQL skills, able to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements involving numerous tables and complex relationships
- Experience developing and maintaining ETL procedures
- Experience with SSIS preferred
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Sr Technical Recruiter - Contract Services
James is a Senior Technical Recruiter at EdgeLink, who is dedicated to helping people meet their career goals. Prior to his career as a recruiter, James spent nearly a decade in public education as a teacher, coach, and administrator. After receiving his B.S. in History from Eastern Oregon University and two masters degrees from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, James returned home to Portland with his wife Heather, daughter Hannah and son Matt. James is thrilled to be on the EdgeLink team because of our impeccable values and commitment to providing exceptional experiences to all. James strives to be an unwavering partner and advocate for his candidates, keeping their needs, desires, and ambitions at the center of his focus.