What kind of job are you looking for?
Cross-Domain Systems and Integration Engineer
1300 W 120th Avenue Westminster, CO 80234
Edgelink is seeking a Systems and Integration Engineer with active TS/SCI (or ability to reactivate) who provides cross-domain security engineering, technical leadership and execution ownership throughout an initiative. This role is responsible for:
- Deriving, designing and engineering cross-domain and integration solutions that have a direct impact on efficiency, cost, revenue and innovation for the company.
- Requirements gathering and managing customer requirements as part of collaboration with market facing team members
- Assisting with system accreditations and support resolving security vulnerabilities, findings, or mitigating security concerns.
- Provide documentation on the current and planned configuration of the cross domain environment.
- Monitor and test CDS interfacing applications performance for potential volumetric bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Oversight of successful implementation or product roll out into the cloud.
- 5+ years of Linux experience and Cross Domain knowledge.
- Active (or past that can be re-activated) Top Secret clearance with SCI access.
- Experience with ICD 503.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Related Field Preferred
- AWS knowledge experience
- Background in GIS, manufacturing, spacecraft command and control, ground systems infrastructure, or analytics are a plus
We offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Kashie is a Senior Technical Recruiter with the Contract Services Team. She was born and raised in Indiana and relocated with her little family to Lakewood, Colorado, for the mountains. Kashie loves adventure and used to travel three to four hours each weekend to find some elevation. Now, she only has to drive 10 minutes.