What kind of job are you looking for?
1300 W 120th Avenue Westminster, CO 80234
Title: Compensation Analyst // Equity Admin.
Location: Westminster, Colorado (Denver area)
Job Description: EdgeLink is looking for a Compensation Analyst // Equity Administrator to join an enterprise team in the Denver area.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Data management within Workday [reporting and analysis] // periodic audits, ensuring accuracy and consistency or reporting
- Coordination of annual compensation survey participation
- Answering employee requests and validating invoice and vendor management
- Manage employee recognition program
- Respond to reporting and analysis requests across the business
- Point of contact for payroll team, resolving issues related to team member compensation
- Maintains database, ensuring accuracy of record keeping of employees and equity data using E*Trade Equity Edge Online
- Process new equity awards and distribution of online grant agreements in addition to the ongoing administration of equity vesting and exercise
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
Edgelink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
EdgeLink is a boutique IT staffing and IT recruiting firm that delivers exceptional technical talent and high-quality recruiting services, enabling technical professionals to advance their careers and organizations to effectively respond to changes in workforce demands.
VIEW available jobs: http://www.edgelink.com/jobs/
FOLLOW on Twitter: http://twitter.com/EdgeLink
LIKE on Facebook: http://facebook.com/edgelink
READ our blog: http://www.edgelink.com/blog
Dawn is a Technical Recruiter with a background in non profit management. After running her own non profit, Dance Another World, for several years, Dawn made the transition into a new career with EdgeLink. When she’s not working, Dawn is traveling with her husband, spending time with her pups, family, and friends, or working on school work for her Master’s in Public Administration.