What kind of job are you looking for?
Cloud Enablement Engineer
1300 W 120th Avenue Westminster, CO 80234
Edgelink is seeking a Cloud Implementation Engineer who provides technical leadership and execution ownership throughout an initiative focused on porting and cloud enabling software into the cloud. This role is responsible for:
- Deriving, designing and engineering solutions that have a direct impact on efficiency, cost, revenue and innovation for the company.
- Requirements gathers and manages customer requirements as part of collaboration with market facing team members
- Solution design
- Initiative planning/readiness
- Oversight of successful implementation or product roll out into the cloud.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science (or related field) and at least 5 years of software development experience.
- Active (or past) TS/SCI DoD security clearance.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Operations - running real workloads in the cloud and diagnosing and fixing problems.
- Programming using Python and Java.
- Experience with a variety of relational and non-relational data stores.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment and creating RESTful microservices.
- Containerization technologies such as Cloud Foundry, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- A passion for building highly automated systems.
- Background in GIS, manufacturing, spacecraft command and control, ground systems infrastructure, or analytics are a plus.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS Tagging, AWS Cloud Formation (or Hashicorp Terraform) and Jenkins.
We offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Kashie is a Senior Technical Recruiter with the Contract Services Team. She was born and raised in Indiana and relocated with her little family to Lakewood, Colorado, for the mountains. Kashie loves adventure and used to travel three to four hours each weekend to find some elevation. Now, she only has to drive 10 minutes.