What kind of job are you looking for?
1300 W 120th Avenue Westminster, CO 80234
Edgelink is seeking a CI/CD DevOps Build Engineer for an exciting, long-term contract (12-24 months) with opportunity to become a permanent employee in Westminster, CO. You will be working with a senior level team building and deploying secured imagery. Your responsibilities include:
- Writing code in Groovy/Scala on the deployment side
- Deploying artifacts that are built commercially
- Writing shared libraries and declaring pipelines
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment independently and paired programming
Interested? The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge:
- Secret Security Clearance (REQUIRED)
- Experience on Build & Deploy Tools such as Jenkins (others accepted- Hudson/continuum, Maven/Ant etc)
- Experience on Source Code repository tools such as GIT, SVN etc
- Familiarity with AWS, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes
- Groovy proficiency (Scala or Java also accepted)
- Solid understanding of XML & REST
- Understanding of platform scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools such as App Dynamics
Apply within! We offer competitive healthcare and 401k benefits during your contract period. Our company is excited to find a motivated individual that is seeking a permanent position at the end of their contract. We look forward to working with you.
Dawn is a Technical Recruiter with a background in non profit management. After running her own non profit, Dance Another World, for several years, Dawn made the transition into a new career with EdgeLink. When she’s not working, Dawn is traveling with her husband, spending time with her pups, family, and friends, or working on school work for her Master’s in Public Administration.