What kind of job are you looking for?
Business Systems Analyst
921 SW Washington St. Suite 850 Portland, OR 97205
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Beaverton, Oregon (97005)
Employment Type: 2 Year Contract
This opportunity is with an enterprise organization located in Beaverton Oregon. Successful candidates will have previous experience gathering requirements from end users and turning functional requirements into technical specifications for development teams.
- Develop and publish technical specifications, technical requirements, and other documentation
- Design data mappings and transformations which will be used to drive ETL procedures
- Work with QA team to design testing strategies
- Use tools such as Excel, Access, SQL Server
- Serve as liaison
- Lead, user acceptance test exercises
- Four-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience where business functional requirements are captured and decomposed
- Proficient with MS Office tools, particularly Excel.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with relational databases and ability to comprehend moderately complex SQL logic
- Understanding of data modeling and data organization desired
- Understanding of and experience with extract, transform, load (ETL) concepts, tools, and practices
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Sr Technical Recruiter - Contract Services
James is a Senior Technical Recruiter at EdgeLink, who is dedicated to helping people meet their career goals. Prior to his career as a recruiter, James spent nearly a decade in public education as a teacher, coach, and administrator. After receiving his B.S. in History from Eastern Oregon University and two masters degrees from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, James returned home to Portland with his wife Heather, daughter Hannah and son Matt. James is thrilled to be on the EdgeLink team because of our impeccable values and commitment to providing exceptional experiences to all. James strives to be an unwavering partner and advocate for his candidates, keeping their needs, desires, and ambitions at the center of his focus.