What kind of job are you looking for?
1300 NW Northrup Street Portland, OR 97209
We are looking for a back-end software engineer to participate in the build out of our client’ s core infrastructure. You will join their core services team in building out micro services to support the mobile and web interfaces.
· BS degree in an engineering or computer discipline or relevant certification.
· 5+ years software engineering experience.
· Demonstrated experience building REST APIs and documenting them using Swagger (OpenAPI).
· Demonstrated expertise with Ruby and/or Python.
· Demonstrated experience with relational and non-relational (NoSQL) databases: MySQL, MariaDB, Aurora, Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
· Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems.
· Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, continuous integration/continuous delivery, etc…).
· Experience cloud platforms - AWS required vs 3rd party tools with AWS
· Experience with containerized environments (Docker preferred).
· Ability to work well with a distributed team.
· Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
· History of working in startups or other fast-paced environment.
· Familiarity with git and the git rebase workflow.
· Experience with GraphQL.
· Experience contributing meaningfully to one or more Open Source projects.
· Experience working with time-series datasets.
· Familiarity with Blockchain and Smart Contract concepts.
· Experience with DevOps automation tools, such as: CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
For more information about this role, please call 503-246-3989 and ask for Jordan Powell. You can also send Jordan an email at Jordan@Edgelink.com OR shoot a text message to 503-808-1878.
Edgelink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer. #LI-JH1