What kind of job are you looking for?
2055 NW Savier Street Lebanon, IN 46052
Title: Automation Engineer
Location: Lebanon, Indiana (46052)
Employment Type: 6+ Month Contract
Edgelink is looking for an Automation Engineer to join an enterprise organization in Lebanon, IN. Successful candidates will have experience analyzing high labor activities and designing automation to improve operational efficiency with focus on ROI and ROIC.
From an experience perspective we are targeting candidates with most of the following:
- Experience in automation engineering
- Experience in high-volume operations and/or distribution-related work
- Experience in a highly automated distribution facility
- PLC experience and electrical controls of motors, switches, diverters, spirals, conveyors
- Experience in Lean methodology, AutoCAD, Simulation, 3D modeling, and drawing and design of components and parts of systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project), Mini Tab, and Six Sigma analysis tools
Sr Technical Recruiter - Contract Services
James is a Senior Technical Recruiter at EdgeLink, who is dedicated to helping people meet their career goals. Prior to his career as a recruiter, James spent nearly a decade in public education as a teacher, coach, and administrator. After receiving his B.S. in History from Eastern Oregon University and two masters degrees from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, James returned home to Portland with his wife Heather, daughter Hannah and son Matt. James is thrilled to be on the EdgeLink team because of our impeccable values and commitment to providing exceptional experiences to all. James strives to be an unwavering partner and advocate for his candidates, keeping their needs, desires, and ambitions at the center of his focus.