What kind of job are you looking for?
Android Software Engineer
831 Pearl Street Boulder, CO 80302
Company has been in business for 8+ years and has 150+ employees. It’ s an exciting time to join...growing strong and adding BigData to the platform. You' ll be:
- Building and maintaining Android Applications
- Helping with the services that support those applications (iOS, Typescript/Node)
- Guiding architecture and implementation of the Android apps
- Working for a great leader, positive and supportive
- Building revenue generating commercial software
- Performing code reviews
- Work with Product Owners and contribute to the specs technically
- Staying on top of the latest mobile dev, tools and delivery
- Collaborating with other backend teams to bring product together
- Creating unit tests and pitching in where you can to help us improve!
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline OR equivalent experience
- 3 years of professional experience building mobile apps in a commercial environment and having a published title in the Google Play Store
- Interest in learning other parts of the stack outside of mobile
- Passionate about delivering high performing, well-architected software
Just respond and I’ ll tell you all about this… then you can decide if it makes sense for you.
These are permanent positions with strong salary, benefits, perks, vacation and flexibility.
Let' s talk about it!
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.