What kind of job are you looking for?
Senior Data Engineer (Java NoSQL, Spark and AWS)
831 Pearl Street Boulder, CO 80302
Exciting time to join growing company in Boulder. Been in business for 8+ years and have 150 employees.
Now ' going big' with BigData for the software platform, growing strong!
You will be working on brand new development! Building new data management platform and data pipeline
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related (Master' s degrees are a huge plus, with focus on BigData)
- Hands on experience with NoSQL technologies
- AWS or Google Cloud, public cloud experience
- 5+ years working with high volume consumer data
- Enterprise level Data Engineering
- Experience with " loosely coupled" or " shared nothing" parallel processing environments (or Data warehouse experience with SMP / symmetrically parallel experience)
- Understanding of software engineering standards and processes
- Functional programming and distributed/fault tolerant data processing
Just let me know and I will tell you all about the company and position and you can decide if it makes sense for you to consider.
The Data Science and Data Acquisition Teams are separate. They will be doing the statistical and data gathering work. You will be working with those teams as well as development teams within the organization. The company' s tech stack includes: MySQL and NoSQL, GraphQL, Spark, React.js, GraphQL, Boomi, Kafka, Hadoop/EMR, Elastic Search. The development teams work in React, Typescript, Ruby/Rails
Denver Market Manager
Aaron is the Denver Market Manager for EdgeLink and brings 20 years of technology recruiting experience in the Colorado market. He joined EdgeLink in 2010 to build the Denver office where he’s built a team of up to 17 employees while at the same time being a top producer. Since joining EdgeLink, Aaron has been a President’s Club winner 4 times, as well as the EdgeLink MVP.
Aaron and his wife truly enjoy “life on the ranch” together along with their dogs and horses. While he loves quality time with his family, Aaron is also a former motocross racer that loves thrills and adventure. He loves skiing, backpacking, fly fishing, and horse packing in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and all that life in Colorado brings with it.