What kind of job are you looking for?
Sales and Business Development (Software and Technology)
7900 E. Union Ave., Suite 810 Denver, CO 80237
EdgeLink has been in business since 2003. We were founded to "Positively impact the lives of the people and the companies that we touch"
EdgeLink is hiring a pro-active sales person to develop relationships with technology leaders in Colorado.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 2+ years’ professional experience
- Sales experience; prospecting, lead generation
- Creative messaging, inside sales, outside sales
- Enhancing relationships, signing up new clients
- Managing accounts, penetrating accounts
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to use the phone to call on prospects in addition to creative writing and crafting interesting messages to prospective clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personable, outgoing and genuinely care about people
- Strong interest in the Technology Industry. Tech savvy
- Team collaboration, coachable, honest, hard-working, dedicated, driven to be successful
- Building Relationships - You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable and relate well to clients and applicants
- Ethics/Acting with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty and commitment. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values
- Negotiating & Customer Service – You make customer service a top-priority! You effectively promote ideas and proposals. You work to positively influence projects and negotiate win-win situations between customers and employees. You are motivated to cultivate productive and positive relationships with others
Join a great team in a fun, engaging, and professional office. Be mentored by industry experts and surrounded by a team that collaborates well.
We' re looking for someone that can work in our office at 7900 E. Union Ave,. Suite #810 Denver, CO 80237
We provide a base salary plus commissions, as well as health insurance, vacation/PTO, expense reimbursement and mileage
Founder and Managing Director
In addition to maintaining several key clients, Jeff is also responsible for the general management of EdgeLink. His primary areas of focus are to advance the overall growth of EdgeLink, including business development, brand exposure, EdgeLink’s Loyalty index (ELi) and the overall working culture.
Prior to co-founding EdgeLink, Jeff was managing director for a publicly held search firm based in Silicon Valley. He was responsible for growing Portland’s direct-hire division into the most consistent and successful market nationwide.
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Lewis and Clark College.