What kind of job are you looking for?
Sales Account Manager
7900 E Union Ave #810 Denver, OR 80237
In this role, you will become an expert in and responsible for identifying, building and maintaining relationships with the highest caliber candidates in the technology industry with a focus on Contract Staffing. You’ re consultative approach to matching candidate’ s desires, experience and technical capabilities to our client’ s specific needs will be a rewarding experience for those you work with. You’ ll help position your candidate for success throughout the interview process, and ultimately a rewarding job/career that improves their life. You will be working both individually and collaboratively in a team environment on a daily basis to accomplish your goals.
- Building a pro-active pipeline of qualified candidates for the Recruiting Team.
- Develop and execute tactical souring strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Work in conjunction with Account Managers and other Recruiters to prioritize job orders
- Creatively design and manage job postings for job openings
- Source resumes from internal database, internet job boards, employee referrals, social networks, networking events, trade shows, etc…
- Proactively identify talent to fill open positions, matching skills to job requirements
- Conducts pre-screens, interviews, reference checks, candidate submittals, interview prep and debrief, client interaction and continued candidate contact while on assignment
- Work with other recruiters on the team to assist them in conjunction with their searches.
- Provide documentation in database as required
- Contribute ideas to the team that fosters continual growth and evolution
- Self-Motivated & Driven- you work hard to succeed and make it happen.
- Inquisitive – You have a natural curiosity and desire to learn. You know that a deeper level of understanding can be achieved from asking the right questions, especially the difficult questions.
- Ability to Sell – consultative approach to working with candidates and clients while having urgency and ability to drive decisions and processes.
- Building Relationships - You know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable and relate well to clients and applicants.
- Ethics/Acting with Integrity – You demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty and commitment. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
- Customer Service – You make customer service a top-priority by creating a WOW experience with those you work with and for! You effectively promote ideas and proposals. You work to positively influence projects and negotiate win-win situations between customers and employees. You are motivated to cultivate productive and positive relationships with others.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of proven success in staffing with a staffing agency - IT staffing a plus
- Experienced placing candidates in different technology roles / skill sets
- Intermediate to expert-level Internet search capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment with focus on results
- Previous experience working within high caliber teams
- Strong self-direction and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Manager, Contract Services - Denver
Graham has 10 years of staffing and recruiting experience in the Denver area where he has successfully led as many as 22 people, achieved significant growth in revenue, and was a top producer as an individual contributor.
Graham has been married to his wife, Corinne, for 10 years and they have two young boys. The entire family likes to get out on runs with the running stroller in the summer and ski Winter Park in the winter.
Competitive trail running is a passion of Graham's. In the past couple of years, he has run a 2:51 marathon that qualified him for the Boston marathon, placed 14th overall at the Colfax half marathon, and 22nd at the Pikes Peak marathon. He is also a serious in-bounds and back country skier with his favorites being Winter Park, Red Mountain Pass, and Silverton. To top it off, Graham enjoys mountaineering, having climbed 29 of the 54 Colorado 14ers, Mt. Shasta in California, and Ixta, a 17,000 ft. Volcano in Mexico.