What kind of job are you looking for?
1300 NW Northrup Street Portland, OR 97209
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Portland, OR (97209)
Employment Type: 6 + Month Contract
This opportunity is with a blockchain company that specializes in the energy sector. This position will help to implement new continuous integration, automation, deployment, and monitoring initiative. From a skills and experience perspective, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with CI/CD processes and methods
- Experience in automating Linux environments using Ruby, Perl, Bash, or Python
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Understanding of virtualization and container technologies like Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS platform
EdgeLink would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
EdgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Sr Technical Recruiter - Contract Services
James is a Senior Technical Recruiter at EdgeLink, who is dedicated to helping people meet their career goals. Prior to his career as a recruiter, James spent nearly a decade in public education as a teacher, coach, and administrator. After receiving his B.S. in History from Eastern Oregon University and two masters degrees from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, James returned home to Portland with his wife Heather, daughter Hannah and son Matt. James is thrilled to be on the EdgeLink team because of our impeccable values and commitment to providing exceptional experiences to all. James strives to be an unwavering partner and advocate for his candidates, keeping their needs, desires, and ambitions at the center of his focus.